Health & Safety
RB Emerson Group Ltd are committed to ensuring, the health, safety and welfare of all employee’s and persons that are affected by the Company’s operations, this being our number one priority.
R B Emerson Group Ltd Aims
Our management structure enacts accountability for health and safety through:
- Complying with the spirit as well as the letter of EU and UK health and safety related legislation and approved codes of practice.
- Complying with the health and safety requirements of our Clients.
- Making suitable and sufficient resources available to ensure the health and safety of workers during the course of our operations.
- Adopting and applying a risk based approach to our health and safety management systems to provide a focus for continuous improvement.
- Identifying, assessing and controlling risks.
- Providing workers with the necessary facilities, training and equipment to enable them to carry out their work in a safe and healthy manner.
- Securing the commitment and involvement of workers in improving health and safety through effective communication and consultation.
- Monitoring health and safety performance including accidents and incidents and implementing improvement actions as appropriate.
Our current Health and Safety Objectives are:
- Further improve our processes for managing our risks to a level that is as low as reasonably practicable.
- Provide further assurance to our Clients that effective safety management is a continual part of our service delivery
- Further improve communication on all health and safety matters.